Hey fam, it’s been a minute and we wanted to give you all a few updates as well as some prayer requests. First of all, thank you so much for your prayers and words of encouragement over the past few months. There were some low moments when we could really sense that we were being lifted up through your prayers. Here are a few praise reports directly related to what we asked you guys to pray about:
1. We had asked you guys to pray for financial provision in general and for our house in Nashville to sell so we could fund this next project. Well, God has been providing what we have needed month by month. So please continue to pray for financial provision in general and that the heavens would open with ministry opportunities this fall and spring. The great news is, we sold the house though and got what we needed to fund the project! This even surprised the realtor as he thought there was no way we would get what we were asking. It was such a blessing!
2. We took the bus we bought and renovated and two long road trips and we made it safely without any major difficulties. Please pray continued safety for us with that.
3. We recorded the new project last month and it surpassed our expectations by a mile! Can’t wait for you all to hear it.
4. Some incredible ministry has taken place in the past couple months including a camp we ministered at where all the students had parents who are incarcerated. God moved in amazing ways and we are going to be doing more of these camps in the upcoming months and years.
1. In addition to the requests above, please pray for us as we finish mixing and mastering the project. We are going to be shopping the finished project to some labels with the hopes that they will pay for marketing, videos, radio campaigns, etc. If we don’t find the right fit we will have to raise funds ourselves to do a big push this fall. So please pray God would open the right doors and close the wrong ones.
2. Nirva has been having a lot of pain in her back and hip for the past four weeks or so. We still don’t know what it is, so pray for healing please.
3. Nirva’s mom’s health is deteriorating. She has bone cancer and the chemo has been taking a toll on her body. Please pray for complete healing for her.
4. Pray that we would have clarity for the fall. We are looking to route some tours and begin to go out and do more events. So pray for open doors and God’s leading in this.
Thank you all so much! We will talk to ya soon!